On days like today, I’m reminded that the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
The good guys don’t always win, and hard work doesn’t always pay off. But still you try. You do your best to stack the odds in your favor and you hope for the best. Good advice for business, and for life.
I wonder if you could predict the content of Apple events by watching when Apple engineers tweet about going on vacation.
Your periodic reminder that “tech nerd” is at least somewhat derogatory. I’m a “tech geek,” if you please.
I’m down to just 30GB free on my laptop. I sure hope Apple announces a new Skylake-based 15″ Retina MacBook Pro at the March event.
I can't tell if this job posting is sincere or parody. All it's missing is a mention of rock stars or ninjas.
How to tell when you've got your pricing right:
In case you’re interested, I added new RSS feeds on my site. One for longform writing, one for the microblog, and one for everything. So if RSS is still a thing, there you go.