It’s snowing. On April 6th. This is _not_ April weather. ❄️

Posted on April 6, 2018

Read More


Cross-post test.

Posted on April 6, 2018

Read More


Hello Micro.Blog

Posted on April 6, 2018

Read More


OH at CocoaHeads: “Any advice for a new iOS developer?”

“Yeah. Don’t try to sell apps in the App Store.”

It should be concerning to Apple that this is a real sentiment that was expressed at a real iOS developer meetup. It should be even more concerning to Apple that this sentiment is commonly held.

Posted on March 7, 2016

Read More


I have to say, paying 3.1% to Stripe is certainly less painful than paying 30% to Apple.

Posted on March 7, 2016

Read More


On days like today, I’m reminded that the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Posted on February 29, 2016

Read More


The good guys don’t always win, and hard work doesn’t always pay off. But still you try. You do your best to stack the odds in your favor and you hope for the best. Good advice for business, and for life.

Posted on February 21, 2016

Read More


I wonder if you could predict the content of Apple events by watching when Apple engineers tweet about going on vacation.

Posted on February 15, 2016

Read More