Month

Your search for 02/2016 returned 13 results.


On days like today, I'm reminded that the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Read More


The good guys don't always win, and hard work doesn't always pay off. But still you try. You do your best to stack the odds in your favor and you hope for the best. Good advice for business, and for life.

Read More


I wonder if you could predict the content of Apple events by watching when Apple engineers tweet about going on vacation.

Read More


Your periodic reminder that “tech nerd” is at least somewhat derogatory. I’m a “tech geek,” if you please.  

Read More


I'm down to just 30GB free on my laptop. I sure hope Apple announces a new Skylake-based 15" Retina MacBook Pro at the March event.

Read More


I can't tell if this job posting is sincere or parody. All it's missing is a mention of rock stars or ninjas.

Read More


How to tell when you've got your pricing right:     

Read More


In case you're interested, I added new RSS feeds on my site. One for longform writing, one for the microblog, and one for everything. So if RSS is still a thing, there you go.

Read More